Merimbula Air Services offer scenic tours from Merimbula and Mallacoota landing on Gabo Island off the coast of North East Victoria.
Click here for flights and prices
- Big Day Out Tour from $475 per adult
- Full Day Tour from $400 per adult
- Half Day Tour from $350 per adult
- Mallacoota Lakes Boat Tour Extra
- Point Hicks Lighthouse Extra
- Air Taxi Services
We guarantee to match or better any competitor’s advertised prices
(just ask us!)
Departs Merimbula 10.00am taking in views of Twofold Bay, Eden, Greencape Lighthouse, Disaster Bay and Cape Howe, arriving at Gabo Island at 10.30am. Enjoy an easy guided walk and lighthouse tour including the museum. Depart for Mallacoota at 12.45pm for lunch at the Mallacoota Hotel. Departing Mallacoota after lunch for the return trip home to Merimbula via the Mallacoota Lakes system and Nadgee Nature Reserve.
$475 * per adult (includes flight, 2 course lunch in Mallacoota and bus transfers).
Departs Merimbula at 10.00am taking in views of Twofold Bay, Eden, Greencape Lighthouse, Disaster Bay and Cape Howe, arriving at Gabo Island at 10.30am. You then enjoy an easy, guided walk and lighthouse tour including the museum. All inclusive. Return to Merimbula at 4.30pm. Bring your own picnic lunch.
$400 * per adult (includes flight and lighthouse tour)
Departs Merimbula taking in views of Twofold Bay, Eden, Greencape Lighthouse, Disaster Bay and Cape Howe, landing on Gabo Island about 30 minutes later. You then enjoy an easy, guided walk and lighthouse tour including the museum before returning to Merimbula.
- Departs at 9.30am and returns 12.30pm
- Departs at 1.00pm returns 4.00pm
$350 * per adult (includes flight and lighthouse tour)
The Big Day Out Tour can include an optional tour of Mallacoota Lakes, conducted after lunch from only $50 per person or the equivalent of 4 adult fares, duration 2 – 3 hours.
Extend your Big Day Out, Half Day or Full Day Tour to Gabo Island with an optional extra flight around the corner to Point Hicks Lighthouse via Little Ram Head, Sandpatch Point and the Skerries.
Additional flight time: 40 minutes.
$150 * per adult
Merimbula / Mallacoota to Gabo Island
Rates per trip C172 4 $550 * C172RG Cutlass 4 $600 * Cherokee 6 6 $650 *
For every ferry conducted from Mallacoota to Gabo Island a standard fee of $150.00 per trip shall be charged for the aircraft landed on or off Gabo Island.
- Bookings essential for all Gabo Island tours
- Prices per person include GST.
- Minimum fare is equivalent of two adults.
- Children under 13 half price. Infants free.
- Fuel surcharges may apply.
- Gift vouchers available.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All tours and ferries are subject to fair weather conditions only,
- Flight times are approximate and may vary due to aircraft type and weather.